Subscribe to the (W) Newsletter
Keep up to date on (W) events, gatherings, and other fun, engaging activities in our community through our weekly newsletter! You can subscribe to our newsletter here; just enter your information and click ‘Subscribe to list’!
- Monthly Gatherings Committee – This committee will organize and conduct forums/gathering, monthly, focused on issues facing women of underrepresented identities as well as activities for social interaction and empowerment.
- Curriculum & Assessment Committee – This committee will work to develop the curriculum design & assessment plan/reporting for the (W) Initiative.
- Signature Events Committee – This committee will plan large – scale events that promote the mission and vision of (W). These events include Fall Welcome, Spring Conference & End of Year Celebration.
- Campus & Community Partnerships Committee – his committee will work to foster – cross campus and community collaborations amongst faculty and staff. This committee will bring (W) (W) Initiative awareness to other offices, departments, and faculty.
- Social Media & Marketing Committee – This committee will work on promoting events and increase the visibility of the (W) Initiative.
- Carolina & Career Development Committee – This committee will leverage and bring awareness to existing resources to support women of color.